Each piece in Hillary Fitzpatrick’s collection, Somers Jewelry, starts its life as a soap-stone sculpture, hand-carved by artist Somers Randolph.
In 1999, Hillary traveled from New York’s high-profile fashion world to Santa Fe. She parked in Somers’ driveway to tour the Canyon Road galleries. He invited her in for a cup of tea, and they were married just over a year later.
One day, Hillary discovered Somers’ tiny soapstone carvings and decided to apply her fashion experience to her husband’s whittlings. Together they cast the miniature sculptures in silver and gold. To keep the integrity of the original soapstone, each piece is molded, cast solid and hand finished in a five-step polishing process.
- Sterling silver Stephanie pendant on five leather cord
- Sterling silver Grace pendant on silk cord
- 14K gold Mobius Hobo pendant on silk cord
- 14K gold Mobius Circle post earrings
- Sterling silver Merilee pendant on silk cord
- Sterling silver Cylinder pendant on five leather cord
- Sterling silver Baby Monique pendant on three leather cord
- Sterling silver Bella pendant on three leather cord
- Sterling silver Small Feather earrings
- Sterling silver Diamond Huggie earrings
- Sterling silver Crescent earrings
- Sterling silver Jane Three Stack ring
- Sterling silver Square Basketweave bracelet, Metro leather mix
- Sterling silver Square Basketweave bracelet, Midtown leather mix
- Sterling silver Dove bracelet, black leather
- Sterling silver Small Square bracelet, silver leather
- Sterling silver Reeve bracelet, Kiwi Kona leather mix
- Sterling silver Wave bracelet, Kona leather mix
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? GIVE US A RING!
We can wrap it and ship it today.
The Dog Always Wraps for Free!
Give a gift from the Laughing Dog Gallery, and our signature gift-wrapping will let them know it’s something spectacular before they even open the package.