Scott works out of Benton, Kansas making ornate and dynamic glass sculptures, paperweights, platters, and more. His first love was biology, but after teaching for years, the spark of art passed down from his father caught in Scott and he switched to glass art full time. Scott makes all of his own glass in his studio starting with mixing the most basic elements of sand and soda ash and melting them together to make glass.
- Transparent arrowhead, teal and blue
- Transparent whale tail, 8.5" w x 7" h
- Dichroic whale tail, 8.5" w x 7" h
- Threaded Reeds, set of three
- Threaded Aurora Embrace, two-piece glass sculpture
- Transparent arrowhead, teal and blue, 7" w x 10" h x 3" d
- Transparent Tetra, red/amber
- Transparent Tetra, blue/teal
- Transparent Tetra, red/purple
- Threaded Tetra, blue
- Threaded Tetra, red/yellow/orange
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? GIVE US A RING!
We can wrap it and ship it today.
The Dog Always Wraps for Free!
Give a gift from the Laughing Dog Gallery, and our signature gift-wrapping will let them know it’s something spectacular before they even open the package.