Celebrating the combination of beauty and imperfection found in gemstones, lapidarist Pamela Huizenga creates exclusive jewelry focusing on the colors, shapes and textures found in gems from Mother Earth. At the age of 16, Pamela, a native Floridian, began studying the art of stone cutting. This early introduction to the jewelry industry has given her a deep appreciation and respect for these natural treasures.
She searches constantly for beautiful and intriguing stones to use in her jewelry. And like the fabulous stones she selects, each piece is of her award-winning jewelry is unique. Our collection features precious and semi-precious stones, all set in sterling silver.
- Sterling silver and chrysoprase bracelet with adjustable toggle clasp
- Sterling silver, faceted aquamarine, smokey quartz, coin pearl, white topaz and shell Seaside bracelet with adjustable toggle clasp
- Sterling silver, faceted imperial jasper and rose cut diamond bracelet with adjustable toggle clasp
- Oxidized silver and faceted aquamarine bracelet with adjustable toggle clasp
- Sterling silver and faceted lapis bracelet with adjustable toggle clasp
- Sterling silver and saganite tourmalated quartz bracelet with adjustable toggle clasp
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? GIVE US A RING!
We can wrap it and ship it today.
The Dog Always Wraps for Free!
Give a gift from the Laughing Dog Gallery, and our signature gift-wrapping will let them know it’s something spectacular before they even open the package.