“I have been creating sculptures for the past 25 years. At first, I used mostly found objects… farm machinery parts and chrome car bumpers. Now I’m fabricating using new steel to assemble sculpture with a more delicate feel. Ok, I still throw in a few found objects now and then…
The metal is purposely rusted and then sealed to give a durable patina. The cutting and welding are done by hand. No computers are used and no animals are hurt during the process. I may have hurt their feelings, but for some reason, they usually end up with smiles on their faces.
I used to split my time between being a dentist, a racecar driver and a sculptor. Now I do this full time– America, what a great country!”
- Doggie in Window sculpture, red, 40" w x 33" h x 16" d
- Doggie in Window sculpture, white, 40" w x 33" h x 16" d
- Doggie in Window sculpture, blue, 40" w x 33" h x 16" d
- Sitting dog sculpture, 26" h
- Fat cat sculpture, 22" l x 13" w x 19.5" h
- Turtle sculpture, 20" l x 12" w x 14" h, available
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? GIVE US A RING!
We can wrap it and ship it today.
The Dog Always Wraps for Free!
Give a gift from the Laughing Dog Gallery, and our signature gift-wrapping will let them know it’s something spectacular before they even open the package.