Patty Roberts works with the glass kiln casting technique of Pate de Verre. Literally translated from French, it means paste of glass. The process includes creating a model, making a mold, placing thin layers of a crushed glass paste within the mold, and then firing the piece in a kiln. Patty works primarily with open-faced molds creating dimension with color placement and sculptural effects of metal inclusion.
- Blue boat with metal tacks
- Light green bowl with metal loops
- Sage Wrapped Bowl
- Orange Lyrical Bowl with texture and metal wrap
- Blue Boat with metal tacks
- Sunset Boat with metal nails, cream
- Sunset Boat with metal wrap, aqua
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? GIVE US A RING!
We can wrap it and ship it today.
The Dog Always Wraps for Free!
Give a gift from the Laughing Dog Gallery, and our signature gift-wrapping will let them know it’s something spectacular before they even open the package.