“My main concern in my work is to fully realize the transparent aspect of the glass. Each piece is one of a kind, but the thread that runs through the entire body of work is the combination of color, pattern and texture as one looks through each piece. In this way, each piece becomes an interactive part of its environment, dependent upon light and perception.”
P’an’s approach is about creating with contrast, harmony, and beauty. His approach is inspired by Jazz music, which emphasizes the way the transparency of glass motivates the interaction of color and pattern. For P’an, art is a form of communicating concepts and emotions that cannot simply be conveyed through words.
- Strigi Bark, 10" w x 16" t x 2" d
- Strigi Vessel, 7.5" w x 13" t x 2" d
- Strigi Vessel, green
- Strigi Vessel, aqua, 12" w x 20" t x 2" d
- Crystalis series, lead-free crystal carved glass
- Edina vase, Crystalis series, 13" h x 6" diameter
- Santa Fe vase, Crystalis series, 7" h x 7" diameter
- Pasadena vessel, Crystalis series, 6" h x 6" diameter
- Omaha vase, Crystalis series, 8" h x 4" diameter
- Omaha bowl, Crystalis series, 4" h x 6.5" diameter
- Weston bowl, Crystalis series, 5" h x 5.5" diameter
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? GIVE US A RING!
We can wrap it and ship it today.
The Dog Always Wraps for Free!
Give a gift from the Laughing Dog Gallery, and our signature gift-wrapping will let them know it’s something spectacular before they even open the package.