Form, color, movement, simplicity and versatility are the five key elements of Gabriel Ofiesh’s design. All of his jewelry is characterized by curves, simple forms and smooth graceful surfaces. Diamonds are often used to accent or enhance form or color, but they remain secondary to the overall design of a piece.
His “Orbit” Collection contains his newest pieces and extends his interest in designing jewelry that moves. He has a patent on the Orbit pieces, and is intrigued by the design possibilities of his new collection.
- Mabe pearl collection, silver and 18K gold with mabe pearl post earrings, orbit pendant and square ring. Ring flanked by 18K gold and diamond square rings.
- 18K gold and diamond Garland Orbit Bead
- Silver and 18K gold mabe pearl 18mm orbit pendant on stainless steel and gold filled multi-strand cable
- 18K gold, sterling silver and 12mm mabe pearl square ring. Pearl ring flanked by 18K gold and diamond square rings, 3mm wide
- Silver, 18K gold and 12mm mabe pearl stud earrings
- Silver and 18K gold turquoise orbit pendant on stainless steel and gold filled multi-strand cable
- Silver and 18K gold aquamarine orbit pendant on stainless steel multi-strand cable
- Sterling silver and aquamarine square ring with 18K gold bezel, 16mm x 12mm stone
- Sterling silver and prehnite square ring with 18K gold bezel, 14mm x 10mm stone
- Sterling silver and peridot square ring with 18K gold bezel, 14mm x 10mm
- Sterling silver and mabe pearl square shank ring with 18K gold bezel, 12mm pearl
- 18K gold and diamond square ring, 3mm wide
- 18K gold and sterling silver magnetic orbit bracelet
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? GIVE US A RING!
We can wrap it and ship it today.
The Dog Always Wraps for Free!
Give a gift from the Laughing Dog Gallery, and our signature gift-wrapping will let them know it’s something spectacular before they even open the package.