Emanuela was born in Rome, Italy. Her earliest memories are of staring at the Mediterranean, terrified by the water’s violence, but irresistibly drawn to its beauty. This tension resonates in her designs to this day.
Emanuela Duca’s jewelry possesses a raw, elemental beauty: primitive and sophisticated, substantial yet delicate. Her blackened sterling silver pieces, with their rugged surfaces and irregular edges, resemble small sculptural volcanoes. This rawness is accentuated with precious gemstones, diamonds in the rough, and the fire of 18 karat gold. With a fresh approach to modernism, her jewelry embraces femininity, encompassing strength as well as vulnerability.
- Sterling silver Ash Necklace, 19", custom lengths available
- Sterling silver Sand bracelet
- Sterling silver Sand necklace
- Sterling silver Sand earrings
- Sterling and oxidized silver Petali earrings
- 18K August In Rome necklace
- 18K gold Roccia post earrings
- Sterling silver with 23K gold leaf Sand earrings
- Sterling and oxidized silver two-piece Isola bracelet
- Sterling and oxidized silver Terra Necklace, 19", custom lengths available
- SS curved Terra earrings
- Sterling and oxidized silver Terra link bracelet
- Oxidized silver Terra ring with 9 diamonds, size 7.5, sizing available
- Sterling and oxidized silver Terra earrings
- Sterling silver Ghibli ring, size 7.5, sizing available
- 18K gold Terra ring
- Rhodium-plated silver Ancient ring, size 8, sizing available
- Sterling silver with 18K gold wire Sand earrings
- Sterling silver simple Sand hoop earrings
- Oxidized silver and diamond Magma ring
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? GIVE US A RING!
We can wrap it and ship it today.
The Dog Always Wraps for Free!
Give a gift from the Laughing Dog Gallery, and our signature gift-wrapping will let them know it’s something spectacular before they even open the package.