Micheal Nourot was one of the original sixteen students, hand selected, to attend the now famous Pilchuck Glass School in Stanford, Washington. Founded in 1971 by Dale Chihuly and Jamie Carpenter, it is considered the foremost glass arts teaching school in the United States.
As the Nourot studio moves into its third decade, the artists continue to expand the boundaries of creativity and expression through their outstanding skill with molten glass.
- Scarlet Nova grouping
- Magic Perfume Bottle, Red Satin, 5.25" high x 4.25" wide
- Mini Fluted Bowl, Scarlet Nova, 5.5" high x 8.5" wide
- Mini Perfume Bottle, Scarlet Nova, 6.5" hight x 3" wide
- Mini Vase, Scarlet Nova, 5.75" tall x 3.5" wide
- Mini Teton Vase, Scarlet Nova, 6" high x 2.75" wide
- Mini Thunder Vase, Scarlet Nova, 6" high x 4.5" wide
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? GIVE US A RING!
We can wrap it and ship it today.
The Dog Always Wraps for Free!
Give a gift from the Laughing Dog Gallery, and our signature gift-wrapping will let them know it’s something spectacular before they even open the package.