Elizabeth Garvin’s jewelry is a bold, hybrid style combining fine, fashion and art jewelry principles. Hand fabricated from start to finish in her New York City studio, Garvin designs with diamonds, 18K gold, 950 palladium and oxidized silver. Combining the oldest hand traditions of jewelry making with new technologies like CAD and laser welding, the breadth and range of her creative voice is boundless. Bold architectural forms with fine surface details are signature elements of her style. Each piece by this self-taught jeweler is intrinsically different at its inception.
“Many of my techniques have sprung from years of hands-on work in the studio. For me the design of a piece, and the process that makes it, cannot be separated–each informs the other, and challenges the other, and drives the finished piece past my original concept to embody the true sense of the idea.”
- 18K gold, oxidized silver and yellow diamond Surge earrings
- 18K gold, oxidized silver and diamond Surge cuff
- 18K gold, oxidized silver and diamond wide Surge cuff
- 18K gold, oxidized silver, black druzy and yellow diamond pendant on oxidized silver cable
- 18K gold, oxidized silver and yellow diamond Cyclone earrings
- 18K gold, oxidized silver and yellow diamond Cyclone ring
- 18K gold and oxidized silver Cyclone ring with 2.120ctw diamond
- 18K gold, oxidized silver and diamond Cyclone ring
- 18K gold, oxidized silver and grey diamond Cyclone hinged cuff
- One of a kind rutilated quartz pendant with 18K gold and diamond locking bail
- Oxidized silver and white baguette diamond Ice ring
- Oxidized silver and black spinel Link necklace with a diamond hidden clasp
- 950 palladium and diamond Cyclone ring
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? GIVE US A RING!
We can wrap it and ship it today.
The Dog Always Wraps for Free!
Give a gift from the Laughing Dog Gallery, and our signature gift-wrapping will let them know it’s something spectacular before they even open the package.