In 1971, Alan Yarmark moved to Cotopaxi, CO and set up his first pottery studio; it was a primitive set-up with alternative sources of energy used for living as well as working. Developing a style of his own, Alan started formulating shiny glazes of blues and bright colors, which have remained his trademark.
- Large Platter, 18.5" diameter
- Scalloped Bowl, 10" diameter x 4" high
- Scalloped Bowl, 10" diameter x 4" high, alternate view
- Set of Four Coasters, 4.5" x 4.5"
- Set of Four Coasters, 4.5" x 4.5", alternate view
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? GIVE US A RING!
We can wrap it and ship it today.
The Dog Always Wraps for Free!
Give a gift from the Laughing Dog Gallery, and our signature gift-wrapping will let them know it’s something spectacular before they even open the package.